Friday, September 28, 2007

Main Goals In My Life

My first goal is financial freedom. To be able to be free of all the non-sense of doing monotamous office work and just be able to enjoy life to the fullest would be wonderful. I would like to live without any fear of paychecks, listening to what an over-controlling supervisor wants me to do, and all that other B.S. A person's life should be about doing something that they love, and having the flexibility to go on vacations or doing a leisurely activity without rigid rules about when and how long that can be achieved.

The second goal, less important at the moment, is to be more social. I have battled and battled with social anxiety (a topic which I'm sure to cover a lot more on later) and finally feel like I have won. The only thing is that I still would like to make more friends and become a social butterfly.

No comments: