Friday, September 28, 2007

Some of My Role Models


There are lots of different types of heroes. People in our family who we admire, people we've met in our day-to-day life who we respect in some certain way; but I'm not talking about them necessarily. I'm talking about people who truly motivate you because they are living the dream--your dream. They don't have to be people who are in your field of interest, but people who you identify with and in turn, encourage you to work hard for your goals.

I feel it is important that people have heroes--not to put them on pedastols, but to have them as guides on your journey in life. Briefly, some of my heroes include Walt Disney (very successful entrepreneur in animation, themepark design, and the entertainment industry), Lance Armstrong (cancer survivor and winner of a record 7 Tour De France's), and 17 year old girl who is an internet millionaire who does what she loves.

There are certainly more, and I will talk more about all my heroes as this blog progresses.

No comments: