Friday, October 26, 2007

I Love Being Creative

Working in an office or most other jobs in the world, for me, are very tedious. There is no sense of accomplishment. I feel like a robot doing drudge work.

For me, really, the only way I feel like I accomplished something great is to do something creative. In the past that has always been artwork like painting or writing something good. The problem I always had with this was I couldn't see how I could make money off of art. I wasn't talented enough in art to compete with the Michelangelo's of this world, and even if I could write pretty good, why would someone pick my book out of the millions of books out there?

I still would like to write a novel one day but not right now. Right now I've been focused on my own thing and it's feels energizing to do something that can combine both artistic achievement with financial rewards. I have truly changed my mind from that of an employee to that of a confident entrepreneur.

And it feels great.

No comments: